You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4042 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Fayette Charron wrote:

Hey
Sephina
^_^

What kind of look are you thinking of. I could make some and share them with you if you just give me an idea of the kind of look you are going for.

SO sorry for not getting back to you sooner. My ao when I fly up pose is so beautiful. Its hard to explain but I will try. While in the air her head is tilted back and her arms are slightly back and out and ther legs are crossed (intertwined)? I cant get a pic of it but Ill try. As well as any other "angelic" like flying poses.

Seraphina, ive some that comes from Lolmac Shan that seems to look like the ones you are describing.

Sadly, his sim is closed now so i cant tell if he has an inworld store for now, and i only see on his MP big packs of poses.

but anyway, here is a link for a pack where you will be able to see some flying poses (not only those, sorry, its a pack)  : https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/LW-C-POSES-PACK-8-Female/430651

it can be worthy that you contact him, maybe he will be ok for sending just the poses and not the whole packs. Hes a nice person, french but with a great english, so you should try to contact him. Btw he has really original poses and nicely done, i have some and they are my favorite ones among the ton of poses i have in my inventory.

Hi Sephina, the Pose Fair is going on until the 14th and I saw these poses that looked similar to what you are describing. If nothing else, maybe you will find some others you like. Also, several shops are offering free or very inexpensive pose gifts.

Pose Fair

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Solace%20Island/251/135/22

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Hi Sephina, the Pose Fair is going on until the 14th and I saw these poses that looked similar to what you are describing. If nothing else, maybe you will find some others you like. Also, several shops are offering free or very inexpensive pose gifts.

Pose Fair

Awesome thank you soo much!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4042 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.