Can anyone help?

Raven Quine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4097 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm using a free script by Miffy Fluffy, the Multi Love Pose V1.2. I've set up many poses for a single pose, and one for the boy-girl poses. I tried setting up a second b-g pose and no matter how many times I adjust and save the pose and dump the memory to coy into the note card, it always shoves the pose off the the far side of the object and puts both figures in their own personal space. I checked to make sure I didn't mess anything up in the notecards and I don't seem to have. If anyone can help me I'd appreciate it. I can not contact the creator of the script as they specifically state in one of the notecards with the script that they do not provide support. If anyone has worked with this script, or just happens to have an idea what may be going on. At this point, even if there is another free, or inexpensive script to use that works with singe and multiple posing, that you can suggest. I'm getting so frustrated with this. Any help is appreciated.

The script is made for what I'm trying to do. Its for single and couple poses. I just can't get the dang pose to save and dump to info properly.

The notecards are ones that were provided by the script maker. I am simply modifying them with the pose names and the positioning info.

First, I would update your scripts, which are several years old.   The successor to MLP is MLPV2, (see the wiki for documentation and tutorials).

Alternatively, you might want to try nPose  (L$1 in the marketplace to allow gifting, or free in world), which doesn't use poseballs.

Both MLPV and nPose have very active and helpful support groups in world.

It is also possible that the poses are at fault. 

MLP reference  sez....

Though all animations will work with MLPv2, not every single one you come across will work reliably.

Some animations, if they happen to have been made by the creator in a certain way, will work as expected after certain other animations, but not after others. You'll get different results depending on which pose you ran last.

The problem is animations that have their hip position the same in their T frame and first animation frame. They just won't work with MLP.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4097 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.