How do I remove objects in chat line sent by a griefer I blocked in Preferences & reported to LL

Thomasine Guisse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4095 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I think I managed to block a griefer/spammer that kept sending me messages to Load a website......? that pops up when I log in SL--it's inside a blue box--but how do I get rid of the objects in my chat line at the top of the screen that kept adding up?Right clicking each object only allows me to close them one at a time and there are probably hundreds. After I close a few, the message "Load a website.....? pops up again.

I added the griefer to my Blocked residents list and for now allow only groups to IM me in my Privacy options. It may take days for LL staff to get rid of this person's account and there is no way to prevent this person from just creating a new account.

Also there is a possibility that this griefer set this annoying action to keep replicating whether I blocked him/her or not

2 answers to this question

Try logging out, then back in. You can only hold about 20 offline notifications; all of them might not disappear, but most of them should.

When you relog, do so in another sim. If you're really concerned (someone else said something about potentially contaminating other sims, which I don't think is possible, but better safe than sorry), remove ALL of your attachments before you log out. When you relog in another sim, you can put everything back on again.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4095 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.