I want to transfer my US$ to my paypal, but i have no credit card associated, how do I transfer?

Zorra Waffle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I just sold some L$, and the US$ are now on my account. I would like to transfer them to my paypal account, which I've allways used without a credit card associated, because i dont have one. but to add my paypal account to my SL, it asks for a credit card on my paypal.. Is it possible for you to make the transfer to my paypal, via email, as its usually done?

2 answers to this question

SecondLife requires that a PayPal account be fully verified in order to transfer funds to it. This is to protect SL as well as yourself and your funds.

The usual email based Demand for Funds/Payment feature of PP has never been supported by LL.

• Like 3

Karen's got it right.  Here's Linden Lab's "official" word....

Often the initial agreement can't be set up due to an unverified PayPal account. To use your PayPal account with Linden Lab, it must be verified and have a credit card on file as a backup funding source.

Linden Lab does not accept e-check (bank account) payments through PayPal because they cannot be processed quickly enough to match the instant delivery of virtual goods and services.  Therefore, we require that you have a credit card on file with PayPal as a backup payment source.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.