Why are ALL my Huds unresponsive (frozen) on script-enabled sims?

Epic Revnik

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

For some reason All of my huds (ao's, radar, utility huds) have frozen... I'm not getting any script errors, i can attach and re-attach just fine..but they don't respond or offer a menu when i click on anything. I have done a clean reinstall of my firestorm viewer.. but the issue still remains. I've reset the scripts to my ao and nothing. I am trying all this on script enabled land.. I've also taken any attachments off, down to my bare essentials (skin, shape, hairbase etc.)..have checked for any transparent attachments, so i don't have any...checked my blocked and asset list..so I havent blocked myself or any attachments I'm wearing......stilll can't seem to figure this out..any suggestions?

2 answers to this question

That is very weird.   I wonder ......  I know this sounds strange, but are you wearing a large, transparent HUD?  HUDs in some RP or sporting sims are designed to block participants from using any HUD but their own propietary HUD while they are there.  A HUD like that is basically a very large transparent prim that covers your entire screen and blocks you from clicking on any other HUD.  I suppose that it you picked up something like that, intentionally or by accident, it would make your other HUDs appear to have frozen.  You can find out by simply typing CTRL + Alt + T to highlight transparent objects and seeing if your screen looks almost entirely red. If it does, find the object in your inventory and detach it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.