Nerd Callout

Tokyo Enyo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3992 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm usually doing one thing i'm not in SL: too much business.

I need to be able to find people to derp out with who aren't too worried if i'm a little bit... screw loose in the head ;) 

Ie: After a hard day of tracking down stuff for a magazine, trying to study for my university stuff.. my brains are fried!

I'm into: RPGs, Hawking random places in SL and taking photos, Window shopping, Shopping...

What i'm really not into: Clubs and Sex.

If it's not listed, i'm pretty open to new things, just as long as it's not inheritly sexual.. (Ok, that doesn't mean you can't take me to a pregnancy clinic and take random pics.. just that i'm not INTO sexual things unless for humor... :P ) 

So yea, it's not a big deal XD i'm not paying you guys to be my friend i'm not THAT high on the food chain..  I just don't know where i fit in :P

Hiya Tokyo,

I heard the Nerd call and I thought I'd answer. I don't mind loose screws as long as they aren'y related to sex. I've never successfully RPG'd before, but I've always wanted to and I love love shopping, not so much love window shopping, lol.

I like random places and my new hobby is taking pictures (RL & SL)

I also see that you are into Machinima, so am I, but we could talk about that later. The bottom line is I'm more of a nerd that I portray, so if you wanna send me an IM, go ahead. 

What could I bring to a new friend, well I've heard I'm very chill.

I'm like estatic someone actually wants to be a nerd outside of business xD.  Sheesh, that's like a rarity, it took me two years to crack my business partner. (Recently, our newest thing is to start making light of our business and start acting immature, and jokingly racist behind the scenes, sort of like a REALLY HORRIBLE SNL scene..  Despite me being REALLY open and not predjudice IRL and in SL, somehow him and I just start making jokes and fall dead laughing.) - I'm currently trying to finsih some RL homework and will be back on later on, i've been avoiding my RL university course work all week xD

I read and re-read the previous messages and I'm not sure where the Racist part came in. I'm all for being random but... I'm going to assume that your new message is a gentle way of saying that you're seeking new nerd friends who are of a specific race... and keep on walking. LOL

• 4 weeks later...

Answering the nerd call!

You sound like we have a similar sense of humor so if you'd like to IM me when I am on please feel free to do so. :)

I'm a game design major, PC gamer, and need new friends here. Most of my old friends don't log on anymore.

I'm a memebaser so I apologize in advance if I make a bunch of stupid meme jokes. It's a habit of mine. xD

I love shopping, even if just window shopping. Taking pictures is fun too but I never have anyone to go exploring with to take them. 

I don't mind clubs but I haven't been to one on here in years other than if another friend invites me. I'm not into e-sex either, and I am in a committed relationship irl.

Sexual things on SL make me laugh. I'd never do it in a serious way but let's just say I've gotten my fair share of free male genitalia to chase my friends around with. xD

Anyway, if I sound the least bit intriguing feel free to send me a message. :)

• 1 month later...

*peaks in*

Love finding other people with my intrests which is far and inbetween lol

Hard c0re star wars fan

love gaming...right now Warz and GW2 is the main one so I can fit in my Sl time haha

Right now I am a graphics designer and do IT support on the side, which wasnt my major only my minor but go figure ...but from time to time still keep up on my forensics ...

Not really into the whole sl sex thing, id rather spend my time exploring and meeting new people but i do not knock anyone who likes it....I love music hate shopping yes im a woman who hates shopping ....Hmmm think that is the tip of the iceberg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3992 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.