Hello SL..

Myxa Enchanted

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4054 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been here since 2010.. I have had thoughts before of posting a message in this forum but I had never the guts to do it. I guess its because i'm shy, not only here.. in rl aswell. I am an 18-year old chilean girl living in Sweden. I speak swedish, spanish and english. My english is not so good, so bare with me lol :)

I've messaged some people on here in this forum last year, I've sent them a long notecard on SL but when they are in my contacts list all they say is "Hey, how are you? whatsup?" I answer, and nothing else happens. After a while, they disappear. I'm a bit shy to go on mic,  I don't put it at all. If i'm comfortable with you then I will put it on just for you =)

I guess I want some SL friends who can IM me everyday if they want, and hangout with me whenever they can.. without disappearing ofcourse lol. I accept all people, so its just to send me an introduction NC to see who you are and I will read it :) Oh, and also, I don't mind if you want to talk about anything related to RL, my facebook, stuff like that.

So yea.. this is me. Nice to meet you.

x

I agree..your English is fine.

If your friends are only responding to say "Hey, what's up?" then they're not really friends. Have you ever tried searching out your interests? Go into the Search function and put in a topic that interests you..find a group and join it. Then maybe post on the group IM or if it's a club or something, just go there. I'm sure you'll find lots of people there who share your interests and are willing to carry on an intellegent conversation.

Never understand why people don't respond to IMs...I'm usually carrying on 3 or 4 conversations at a time in SL

Good luck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4054 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.