Anyone seen these yet?

hotdawg101

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4033 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greifer cubes located on Wollah SIM ? Spams you to death and wants to send you to a Copybot web site?  Muteing them does not seem to work either. Thinnk they would of removed them by now , it has been over a week or AR's sent in about them to no avail.  You would think betwen advertins being copy bot and causing avatar crashes that they would be removed but has been at least 10 days...  Safe spot to see them if nayone else would care to send in Abuse reports. .

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Cairnlow/256/240/119

the actual location......

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Wollah/244/46/98

hotdawg101 wrote:

Greifer cubes located on Wollah SIM ? Spams you to death and wants to send you to a Copybot web site?  Muteing them does not seem to work either. Thinnk they would of removed them by now , it has been over a week or AR's sent in about them to no avail.  You would think betwen advertins being copy bot and causing avatar crashes that they would be removed but has been at least 10 days...  Safe spot to see them if nayone else would care to send in Abuse reports. .

the actual location......

FYI, you can silence them instantly by muting the owner.

Yeah, they were on my neighbour's parcel the other day. Had affected quite a few of the businesses in our area and had spread over a few sims. I was alerted by another neighbour who had been ARing for a few days already. I added to the AR effort, and when I logged in again the following day it had been cleared up by LL.

Hang in there...I know there's a fair bit of this group's grief going around - the incessant shouting is particularly annoying. Be clear and concise in your AR & get others to add weight to the ARs. I'll add to it if I can get in world soon. And keep reminding people to turn off rezzing & object entry to prevent this crap happening.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4033 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.