can not find "Merchant Outbox" folder in inventory

Lada Dubrovna

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi!

I have a store on Marketplace more than a year. I used Magic Box for selling there.

So, now i tryed to load all my items into Merchant outbox system, but i couldnt do it.
The system says that i need to create a store.

I have read this forum and found this solution of my issue:

1. Search their Inventory for the 'Merchant Outbox' folder
2. Right click on the Folder and choose "Restore"
3. Log out of Second Life
4. Log into Second Life using the Official Second Life Viewer

So, i installed a Phoenix 1.6 and tryed to find a 'Merchant Outbox' folder in my inventory.Tthere is no such folder.

I tryed to find by full name of folder, by "outbox' and 'merchant' word, but all unsuccessful. It seems, i have deleted it once before.

What shall i do? Is there any possibility to restore this folder?

I tryed to create and name a folder, but it also was unsuccessful. System doesnt see my created folder.

Please help!

I don't use Phoenix myself - I think it is no longer supported.

The current SL viewer, also Singularity (which is a little kinder to older computers) and Firestorm have Merchant Outbox - there may be others I don't know about.

Some viewers store the Merchant Outbox not in inventory but under ME (Second Life Viewer) or AVATAR (Firestorm).

I would suggest downloading one of those viewers (to a different directory that your current viewer) and hopefully, you will have a merchant outbox.

Hope this helps.

Emma:)

Yes, i also use for SL Firestorm or SL viewer :matte-motes-smile:. and i have install phoenix only for recover "merchant outbox folder' how it was said in one post  in one of the neighboring topics:  http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Merchants/Unable-to-add-items-to-my-merchant-outbox/td-p/1918807

I have same problem with the author of that topic. but he could solve it, and i - not yet

And me again)))

So, thanks to LL, the "Merchant Outbox" folder was restored and i even could load my items into merchant outbox system.

I sent my items to marketplace, and recieved notification that all my items were successfully sent to marketplace.

It was more than 1 hour ago.

But still i cant see it in my marketplace store. On my Inventory page i see status of items "Unavaliable" and delivery method of my items still is "magic box". If i not mistaken after migration, it should be changed to "direct delivery'....

Why it can be? Did i something wrong or its a system bug? And how to solve this issue?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.