Cannot migrate Magic Box items to DD

Xafira Cortes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4068 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've just spent the best part of 3 hours unpacking and transferring everything from my Magic Box to the Merchant Outbox and then when i try to send, I just keep getting an error message:

Marketplace initialization failed.

Initialization with the marketplace failed because of a system or network error. Try again later.

So now I'm stuck with no listing and no way of getting my items online. What do I do now?

I'm using Firestorm viewer btw.

That message pops up fairly often whether or not it is a "server" day :D.

The OK news is that the uploads in the outbox stay (at least in my experience) and can be uploaded usually in a few hours. I would NOT (for anyone reading this) upload them all at once. A little at a time seems like a much better plan.

I had a few issues when I moved things over a few weeks ago, primarily that my merchant unassociated area kept showing the items in my Magic Box which was LONG GONE. In a few days they fixed that and all was well.

The really good news is that I think you will actually LIKE the new system. I moved over because I was getting a ton of non-deliveries (hence loss of sales). Since then everything has been delivered.

It isn't a fun process but hopefully it will work for you soon.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4068 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.