PROBLEM WITH ROKURO

depp7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4042 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

A friend of mine purchase rokuro from in-world store and get the password but she don t know how to use it..does anyone know where to put in the programm?please if anyone knows help me its important.

2 answers to this question

Ask the creator? I'm not familiar with that product, myself. It should have come with a notecard explaining how it works. Read that if you can, and see if it helps. If it doesn't send an IM or notecard to the item creator.

ETA: I checked the marketplace for Rokuro. It looks like Rokuro is a free program. If you're talking about that, and your friend purchased the program, she was robbed. If, however, you're talking about a TUTORIAL or some sort of accessory for Rokuro, again, ask the creator. If she's having trouble with the program itself, I would imagine it has a help page.

I believe Calla Cela, is the creator / author.

The software Rokuro is free (as it is on their webpage) : http://kanae.net/secondlife/rokuro.html
But Rokuro 'Pro'  is not free - so wouldn't be wrong if she payed for it.

As far as i remember you buy a serialnumber Box in their SL shops to get a Rokuro Pro license.

By the looks of it what you have to do is this: 

• Your friend has to rez the box she/he purchased - and touch it
  • It will give out a username and password
  • Download the Rokuro Pro Software from the given Link (or here: http://kanae.net/secondlife/rokuro_pro.html )
  • Make sure its not the free version that is being downloaded (this one wont ask for a password it seems, and has limited functionalities)
  • When your friend now opens the Rokuro Pro software he will be asked to put in SL Username and Password. (which has to be filled with exactly the values given by that box. (for the best copy/paste it from chat)
  • In case he/she accidentally saved a wrong username and password your friend may have to look into the Menues of Rokuro and look for some Preferences / Settings and see if he/she can change it there to the correct ones.

Cheers! Code

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4042 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.