Doll Look

Spinell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dunno why I can't post this in the Vanity Thread. I keep getting redirected.

Anyways, I'm slowly getting the BJD look I've been hunting for. Unfortunatly, the eyelashes I have don't fit well with my new eye size, so I'll have to hunt for soe new ones. Also, I feel a light blush and a hair accessory is missing. I had found a blush I loved the other day and forgot to buy it before I closed the window. Can't find it anymore... T_T

As for hair accessories, I'll probably have to make something myself that fits the theme of a BJD.

Snapshot_002.png

Comments? ^.^

Update time!!

Added a hair decoration (thought I might need to change the ribbon colour to blue...), made some modifications to my shape, added some wonderful dolly eyes I found here and eyelashes from here (they're modifiable, to I was able toadjust them to my big dolly eyes).

I experimented with two blushes, but they were far too red for my skin colour. I'll keep hunting though. Also want to try and get some more BJD eye makeup (there's an effect in the dolls that I'm looking to recreated, from the scultping) and some more realistic lips.

Also, I need to start working on my outfit... (I'm making mesh :P)

Snapshot_004.png

She's not quite a n00b if you look at the join date. :matte-motes-nerdy:

Eh The Sugar Garden is the best for any type of dolly look in my opinion. Their recent Dakota avatar comes with a mesh head and skin/shape that is all very doll like. You could find some BJD tattoo out there somewhere to add to the body too. Probably my favorite avatar ever purchased and wear it all of the time.

http://tsginsl.blogspot.com/2013/02/tsg-dakota-mesh-head.html

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.