CLOSED topic!

nxraven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3933 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Im currently looking for roomate (females only) who will share my Paris apartment with me. Rent will be payed 50-50% which means that you will need to pay 112L p/w as the rent is 225L p/w full. I'm looking for someone reliable, friendly and privacy respecful. I will not accept people who will use the appartment for any business services or pairs, just a person who need a place for living or looking for a roomate as well and can't afford expensive but good looking apartment.

The reason Im looking for roomate is that i'm not at my home very often cause im busy working.  Apartment is full furnished so you wont need any furniture but if you like to change some of my furniture we can discuss. Since the apartments and land are pretty much expensive for most of SL residents and most of them just only need a place for living and bring friends without spending too much money, i would love to share my apartment with someone who need that.

Please contact me inworld if you are interested on: nxraven Resident

If you get my busy/away message I will contact you as soon as possible but as messages often get capped its better to send a NC.

Pics of my apartment are below. 

Thank you!

Snapshot_002.png

Snapshot_004.png

Snapshot_003.png

Hello....I do not need an appartment at the moment but you wrote rent is 225L only per week.

I think this is really cheap cause the appartment looks really great.

Could you give me the landmark maybe and do you know If there are other appartments available?

That would be great thank you.:0)

Yes of course i will contact you inworld. Apartment comes almost fully furnished with mesh furniture but not with this furniture this is all mine. Full privacy and no problems with other residents at all. 

Yes, the place looks really good and 225 is a great price, but, keep in mind this would be half of the total. I have a similar, but likely larger, place leasing for 499L per week. For this you get a full Italian style villa with over 100 spare prims.

If there's any other room mates looking to split the cost 50/50 on this just contact me in world.

Thanks for info but i dont need bigger place and price is pretty good for me as well the reason im looking for roomate is not a price of the apartment but the fact im not at home very often thats why i dont need villa or anything bigger :)

Richie Kanto wrote:

Yes, the place looks really good and 225 is a great price, but, keep in mind this would be half of the total. I have a similar, but likely larger, place leasing for 499L per week. For this you get a full Italian style villa with over 100 spare prims.

If there's any other room mates looking to split the cost 50/50 on this just contact me in world.

Hijacking someones thread to promote yourself is just rude. Start your own thread.

@OP, i live in a place that is fully furnished and pay 70L a week... There are cheaper places out there.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3933 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.