CHUI question.

Teagan Tobias

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4071 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

In the Advanced / Show Debug Settings (or wherever it is), can someone tell my how to set the opacity of notices that come up on the screen. Things like automated greetings and even chat when there is no chat window open. I found the ActiveFloaterTransparency but it has no effect on these things. Would like to set them a little more transparent but can't find where to do it. Even an XML mod would be fine if you can point me to it. And this would be for CHUI, I am still test driving it and think this may help me like it a little better.

You were in the right neighborhood, but it's the house next door. InactiveFloaterTransparency adjusts floaters that are in the background. ActiveFloaterTransparency is for one that is in focus.

Are you talking about the main CHUI window though, or the toast popup things?

Teagan Tobias wrote:

Never have understood the term Toast, but no, not the main CHUI window. So I guess its the toast. And the setting worked, exactly what I was looking for, thanks.

They're "toasts" because they pop up like bread out of a toaster. It's not true that computer people have no senses of humor - actually they DON'T have senses of humor BUT THEY THINK THEY DO.

Theresa Tennyson wrote:

Teagan Tobias wrote:

Never have understood the term Toast, but no, not the main CHUI window. So I guess its the toast. And the setting worked, exactly what I was looking for, thanks.

They're "toasts" because they pop up like bread out of a toaster. It's not true that computer people have no senses of humor - actually they DON'T have senses of humor BUT THEY THINK THEY DO.

Thanks for that explanation

Now it make sense, never did before

:smileysurprised::):smileyvery-happy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4071 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.