Looking for employment

Veysseria Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Application

Experience:

I have currently only been on SL for 8 days ,but already grasp the basic function required by the game. 

I am willing to learn new things.

I have experience in public relations. I get along well with people and am normally good at solving conflicts.

Currently looking for employment as security or some form of public relations ie: host/personal greeter.

I can give employer 5 hrs a day and am very flexible schedule wise.

I am also willing to do interveiws if necessary. (if interested in giving me an interveiw PM me on my second life wall and i will reply asap with my skype contact information.)

Thank you for your consideration.

Silverwaves.

Silverwaves wrote:

Application

Experience:

I have currently only been on SL for 8 days ,but already grasp the basic function required by the game. 

I am willing to learn new things.

I have experience in public relations. I get along well with people and am normally good at solving conflicts.

Currently looking for employment as security or some form of public relations ie: host/personal greeter.

I can give employer 5 hrs a day and am very flexible schedule wise.

I am also willing to do interveiws if necessary. (if interested in giving me an interveiw PM me on my second life wall and i will reply asap with my skype contact information.)

Thank you for your consideration.

Silverwaves.

Most clubs/ stores want at least a month,  usually 3,  minimum as an age in SL. That being said, I would not give your skype info to every tom, dick and harry in SL. Do the interview in SL. Perhaps you might want to look at the inworld employment section and see if any fit what you want,

I am a club owner, have worked as a DJ for a number of SL clubs. I am also a certified model and professional photographer. I have been looking for club staff (hosts, DJs, a manager and performers for a new concept in SL musical theater). I am not necessarily asking for experience, but a willingness to learn and some amount of dedication to the success of the club. I am willing to train if you are willing to learn and spend the time growing this unique club. As a club manager or host, you can learn about promoting the club. As a performer, I can teach you a lot of tricks I learned in modeling school.

If you are interested, I only need you to do one thing. Visit the club, go upstairs and click on the sandwich board - Join the Eclectricity Staff group. You can also do a group search and join that way. Fill out the application and return it to Isabelle Mavendorf. Remember that SL job experience is not a prerequisite.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.