EVERYTHING IN MY INVENTORY GONE TODAY WHILE IN PLAY :o

Lucifer Starchild

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4073 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

everything in my inventory has gone even some things was wearing. i payed hundreds of real dollars for this :(((

If this isnt fixed i expect linden lab for a full refund. because i cant ask the creators for one and wouldnt even know where to start. how can i check my account spent?? so i can bill linden labs if i dont get my stuff back :(

because they will be the only ones to blame, when they own and manage the inventory server.

im sorry for you, but im afraid they wont refund you at all.

This already happened to other residents and they couldnt get any refund.

i advice you to submit a ticket right away. To log in a zero lag place and try to see if your inventory reload, or try to log in the beta grid (this one should get a record from your inventory)

grood luck

thankyou for your reply :) but they should fix or refund.

OK everyone make sure your crystal clear when it come to the terms of service when playing a online game like second life. They all state in small print that the money you spend in the game will be lost if the game should close for any reason or become liquidated...this applies in my opinion with any company be it online or real world. So if you lose your inventory full or part while the game is still active that you spent hundreds or even thousands of dollars on, Then its the responsibility of the game owners to either retrieve all your lost items or refund in full. Don`t get caught out!!

xchrisx Lionheart wrote:

thankyou for your reply
:)
but they should fix or refund.

OK everyone make sure your crystal clear when it come to the terms of service when playing a online game like second life. They all state in small print that the money you spend in the game will be lost if the game should close for any reason or become liquidated...this applies in my opinion with any company be it online or real world. So if you lose your inventory full or part while the game is still active that you spent hundreds or even thousands of dollars on, Then its the responsibility of the game owners to either retrieve all your lost items or refund in full. Don`t get caught out!!

While we all might agree that this situation (TOS) sux, as far as I know this is how it is with every on line service.  They take no responsibilty for lost content.  Sux for the user.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4073 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.