Does this product exist?

Spike Hartunian

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've never seen one and to be honest though I wouldn't be surprised it if exists, I would never tell anyone they should use one. I'd advise the exact opposite. Would be too easily misused and more likely to be used as a griefing tool than for it's less instrusive and annoying purpose. So it would most likely garner anyone using it the tag of griefer, whether well deserved or not.

I think sl has enough of those as it is.

Oh I have no doubt something like that would have a legitimate use whatsoever. I doubt whether or not most would use it for that, lol.

Most people who need something posted to several groups tend to either hire individuals who do it for them. You could always look for something like that too. Not sure what average cost for something like that is though.

I don't think a product like you've described actually exists. If it did it would come under heavy scrutiny and I'm sure people here would already be complaining about it's misuse.

It's maybe not the most elegant solution but what I do if I need to addess various groups:

- open group info for every group I wanna spam notify

- open Notices - New Notice in all groups

- write my message in one group

- copy/paste into the other groups

- sticking LMs or notecards into attachments is easypeasy and super fast

- click Send in all groups

This might be a bit messy if you have a small screen and many groups to serve but you only need the real estate on screen for like 2 minutes. So all it really needs is good preparation. The execution in itself can be done quite fast.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.