Looking for an AO, can't seem to find a thing!

Corbin Towton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4095 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, I've been searching off and on for quite a long time now for a certain sort of AO. I didn't think it would be this difficult to find. Basically what I am after is an overrider that makes my basic stand cause me to float off the ground a bit, as though I'm buoyed by some invisible force of will. I would be nice if it also changed my walk to a gentle forward float and so on, but that isn't as nessecary to my plans.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Neither of those were avenues I had thought to explore, so thanks! Though for a few points of clarification I'm looking for a female one (if it at all matters, I find it dosn't too terribly often) and the sim I plan to use this in has flight disabled, otherwise I would just use my basic flight just above the ground.

Seems to me what you need is not an AO but animations. If you have floating animations for stand and walk, you can just put them in any AO to override default standing/walking animation. Such floating off the ground animations would work regardless if the fly is disabled in your sim.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4095 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.