I'm having trouble downloading the latest update. It downloads some of it then just stops. help plz

Insanetrix

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4026 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am new to SL. I somehow managed to download a previous version of the game through spending the last 3 hours trying to get the downloader for the latest version to work, and then when i have the game and im all excited to play it. It says i need the latest version. The problem here is the latest version downloads between 200 and 300 kb then just stops. does not download any more. I have tried using the SL updater and it failed and told me to download from the site. Which isnt helping.

Any suggestions on how this can be fixed from my side or is it an server error?

Thanks for everyone reading.

11 answers to this question

I have tried that. It isnt working. It downloads 300kb of the file then stops. I have left it for half an hour now to download that update and it has not downloaded more than 293kb :'( if i cancel and repeat the download it does the same. it downloads the first 250kb very fast then suddenly stops completely

Thanks for the reply tho. I appreciate all the help i can get :)

I have tried it. I am using firefox to try download it and it doesnt work. I have tried to download it with internet explorer and the same thing seemed to happen. im going to keep trying it and i'm downloading google-chrome to see if that maybe works. but i doubt it will be a sollution.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm probably making a fool out of myself by posting this but i dont quite understand what you put under the line, sorry

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4026 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.