I'm having trouble downloading the latest update. It downloads some of it then just stops. help plz

Insanetrix

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3487 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

11 answers to this question

I have tried that. It isnt working. It downloads 300kb of the file then stops. I have left it for half an hour now to download that update and it has not downloaded more than 293kb :'( if i cancel and repeat the download it does the same. it downloads the first 250kb very fast then suddenly stops completely

Thanks for the reply tho. I appreciate all the help i can get :)

I have tried it. I am using firefox to try download it and it doesnt work. I have tried to download it with internet explorer and the same thing seemed to happen. im going to keep trying it and i'm downloading google-chrome to see if that maybe works. but i doubt it will be a sollution.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm probably making a fool out of myself by posting this but i dont quite understand what you put under the line, sorry

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3487 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.