Marketplace Rankings change

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This AM I checke my store and noticed my products in a strange order in my store. For forever my products have been in about the sae order and ranked in just about the same places in search. Sales have not changed on any items drastically and my best products are wayyyy down in search for no apparent reason.  Has this happened to anyone else today or before? Any educated thoughts?

Sometimes the usual big boost in the rankings of higher priced stuff gets turned off for a few days or so for some strange reason. It seems that a new algorithm might have been implemented that boosts items that are selling more than one time in a few days way up to the very top of the list (relative to other items for sale on any particular search results) regardless of history of total sales unlike the way it used to be. (Even the cheap stuff now it would appear). So maybe L.L. has a more out with the old in with the new attitude then they used to. Which I would say is an improvement over a 'lets reward all the old merchants who have made us alot of money in the past attitude by boosting their now way overpriced stuff toward the top of the search lists'. (Knocks on wood again). hehe ;-)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.