Question about LL tier.

Trin1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4097 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I pay tier to LL for a mainland parcel, they charge my PayPal monthly and so far no issues.
My question, the card linked to my PayPal expires next month and the company is sometimes slow sending out new ones :/ if PayPal "bounces" the payment will LL instantly boot me out or will they give me time to sort it out first?

They will not instantly boot you out.  They will send you a notice and give you some time -- I don't know how long.  You could put the amount into your SL dollar account in advance.  In that case, they will take that money if needed.  Alternatively. you can probably transfer that money in advance to your PayPal account.

TKR 

From the Knowledge Base:

"I'm having trouble paying—what's going to happen?

If we are not able to bill your account for the balance due, we put your account on hold for 30 days. During that period, you can go to your account page and update your credit card information and manually push the charge through to immediately reactivate your account. If you owe a balance for more than 30 continuous days, your account will be placed in delinquency status: you can still access second life.com to clear the balance, but you will not be able to access your inworld accounts while delinquent.

For more information, see Deliquency policy.

At any time, you can change your account status to basic to keep it available to you at no charge. Please note that if you owned land, those charges are billed in arrears, so there may be one more payment due before fees cease to be incurred. You must clear all charges for land owned and land tier donations to avoid additional fees."

If you don't want to predeposit cash to your PayPal or SL US Dollar account, then I would be proactive in contacting your bank to be sure you get the new card in time to get it loaded and verified on PayPal. If your account is suspended there is no guarantee that when it is restored that all your inventory will be there.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4097 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.