Marketplace issue

Talina Juliesse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4101 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been away from the marketplace for a while and last month decided to re-open my store. I updated all of my products and tried to list them through Direct Delivery. Only seven became listed, the remainder won't budge. I contacted support, they told me to file a jira so I did here: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-1392

Has this happened to anyone else? Since then, I've also tried returning to my magic box but still no change. Not a single listing will actually edit and stick even though I go through the motions. I'm wondering if I should just create new listings but really don't want to lose my sales.

My main question is this: Those of you who have filed jiras in the past, how long does/did it take for anyone to look or work on it?

Any info/advice is greatly appreciated!

Cheers, Talina.

We can't see anyone's JIRAs anymore but our own.  IMO it is lazy for support people to tell people to do this anyway -- it is their job to figure out the cause of problems, not just pawn ppl off to the JIRA as much as they do. 

YOu might do a search of "direct delivery" to see all the problems people have had such as yours.  

However, since we are not allowed to delist and then relist items, that may be the problem.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know they made the jiras private now.

In regards to de-listing. I simply inactivated the listings way back when as I wasn't sure what LL was going to do in regards to DD. I think they had a deadline of when they were going to go to DD exclusively and I didn't want all of my listings to get messed up. Heh.. that happened anyhow. >.<

I also thought de-listing meant deleting the listing completely?

Cheers, Talina.

Hi Talina, welcome back :)  As far as DD - there have been some issues that have put turning off Magic Boxes into an "indefinite" time frame.  I never switched to DD and am still using Magic Boxes so until your issue with DD is resolved, you might want to just stay with the MBs.

Making the jiras private was one of a bunch of changes this past year and one that has angered many people.

Hi talina

Darrius made a document really usefull for upgrading to DD. take a look at it, maybe you will find some help for your problem :smileyhappy:

As Czari told you, you still may use the magic box, btw. Soon or later you'll have to switch to DD but they delayed the deadline till infinity... So i dont think it will happen soon.

Good luck

ETA : and to answer your question about how long does it take for they act after a JIRA is done.... id say there is no deadline for them either heheheheheh.. to give you just one exemple.... one has been created in march 2013 about wrong pics displayed on some market place store... and its still not fixed today... yes yes... we are right in february 2013....:smileywink:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

ETA : and to answer your question about how long does it take for they act after a JIRA is done.... id say there is no deadline for them either heheheheheh.. to give you just one exemple.... one has been created in march 2013 about wrong pics displayed on some market place store... and its still not fixed today... yes yes... we are right in february 2013....:smileywink:

That is to say....the  jira was created in March 2012 and has not been resolved to this day. ;)  I predict MBs are going be here awhile.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4101 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.