Does linden lab care of the Beta Grid ???

Kianta Silverfall

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4124 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It has been working fine for me up untill today. It seems to be down . maybe they are working on it, or it may not be back up till tomorrow when they all get back. Who knows.. The grid splash page has always said " expect down times"

I have not experienced too many my self. But hopefuly it will be back up soon :)

Anytime you see "beta" in conjuction with software you should expect issues.  It's a test grid.  It's not, by any definition, a final product.  Not, at all, unusual for problems to crop up on occassion (sometimes more than just on "occassion").  Submit a support ticket is probably a good thing to do.  The developers really need to know about issues people are experiencing before the dev's release the software as a "final" product. 

You can use the beta grid to test your stuff too.........but remember you are using a test grid too.  LL is testing stuff just like you are testing stuff.  It can be tricky sometimes.

Yeah, a beta grid is a beta grid.  It sure would be nice if they had a status page for it, though. Somehow, I would be happier if it came up "beta grid is down, hope to have it back tomorrow" (or next week, whatever), than leaving us to read the tea leaves when you can't log in at all.  Thats the same symptom you get when your beta Avatar is messed up, but everyone else can still log in.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4124 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.