Unable to log ,my island for five days? 3 attempts to connect and then dies "my 100MBS OK"Firestorm

IvaDulo Proto

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4101 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am on Chung properties, I have been unable to log into my Island for a week, especially the last three days ? are there any rollovers on Lorena Chung servers? It takes me Hours to log on then I get cut off, My comp is brilliant, I use Firestorm, but I have not been able to log for five days, have 100MBS & no internet problems What is up???

2 answers to this question

What happens when you try to log in to a different location?  On your logging in screen change the start location to somewhere else, Pooley or Smith or Wengen.  Maybe you will have no problems logging  in to a different location, and then you may have a better clue of what to do next.

Saying your computer is brilliant and you have no internet problems means absolutely nothing here, especially when the rest of your post suggests otherwise, and so by a process of elimination maybe we can find out what is the problem.

If you own the sims, if they are Magnum sims, there are issues since the latest code was rolled out, but I am not saying this is your issue.  If you own the sims also, you can contact concierge status help or Live Chat, or submit a support ticket, ask for a region restart.

Going bak to logging in to another location, if you get cut off during the log in process then yuor internet connection is the most likely to be blamed. Or lack of remaining resources on your computer.

You have given us very little information to go on.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4101 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.