Blurriness

pristy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Every time i change my outfit i stay blurry and i see others blurry  what can i do about that?

I try apearance but if i change my outfits its back , i like to know if there is something in settings i can change to make it right , im  on firestorm release v4.3.1.31155

Any tips are welcome

Pristy

2 answers to this question

With firestorm there are several things to try.

First, rebake your textures, CTRL+ALT+R  (This only helps for you, not for others).

If that does not work after a minute or so, try right clicking yourself, Appearance, TexRefresh.

You can texture refresh other avatars and objects, too. Right click them, select More/More/TexRefresh.

If those don't help, try turning off HTTP textures in your Preferences...somewhere in the Graphics settings, but I don't recall just where.

• Like 5

Hi Lindal and Pristy. Disable HTTP Get Textures: Open the preferences window, then click on Graphics → Rendering tab. Make sure “Use HTTP Textures” is not checked. Please clear your cache if you change this setting.  Here also is a page to check out of you are crashing.  http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_run_crash

Peace!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.