Looking For Rental Near Blake Sea

Malanya

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4108 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am not real familiar with mainland and what sims are near the Blake Sea for a waterfront rentals. Looking for a parcel size of 4096sm or a bit higher with 1000 prims if possible. I looked at some sims today from older posts to see if parcels were available and came up with nothing. The person I am looking for that wants to rent is getting into sailing so I thought a sim on the Blake Sea would work. Any suggestions of sims that are residential only that a stilted home would compliment? I can't remeber the sims I went to look at there were many, but if anyone knows of an area like I am describing, with low lag and stays to the tropical theme can you give me some info? Thanks!

Hi Malanya, directly at the Blake Sea you only find a handful of estates renting out parcels and sims.

- United Sailing Sims (USS) - Balboa sims, Holly Kai sims, Honah Lee sims

- Sailors Cove (SC)

- SL New England (SLNE)

- Snug Harbor

- Second Norway

I bet they all have property available, often even marked as For Sale in the worldmap so they'll show in  in yellow. Simple and easy to find property in Blake.

Thank you Orca. I don't mean to sound ignorant lol, but aren't there sims that connect to the waterways of the Blake Sea? I am familiar with the Honah Lee sims as I have a slip there, so maybe not being directly on the Blake Sea would give more options? When I open the mini map it makes me more confused :) I will search these though and thanks again.

Your friend is into sailing, they can join sailing groups by making use of the inside of world search box. Sailing groups will often know where land is there to rent.  World map can be consulted also. Take a look for Blake Sea, and look at all the sims that abut, you will see piers and land shaping. Teleport in and look for rental boxes. Triumphal, and to the East, there have been I have seen rental boxes. Maybe a good place to start for you and for your friend.

Thank you. I did find a site that has sl maps that has Linden waterways and roads. I am trying to help her as she has never rented anywhere and I have knowledge of estates only and not of mainland. It just seems so confusing looking at the map and when I have explored on some of the sims to see if there were any parcels for rent I felt I was invading other's homes. I belong to starboards and haven't noticed anything there, then again I wasn't looking last time I was out on the sim. Thanks I will try groups too.

Mainland is pretty cool compared to private sims. Don't go near to where there are green dots if you don't want to invade when someones online, and be prepared for security sometimes to kick you off a restricted location (its rare it happens, so dont be afeared of it). Blake Sea sims are made to be explored and surrounding residential sims mostly expect explorers and shipwrecks to call in.

Yes it is nice to go past 256 M without a TP. I can see the green dots, the people on the map but when i am flying around I don't have the map open. I have been kicked by orbs even above ban lines lol but I wasn't sent home or i would have forgot where i was. I just don't want to invade someone's space but it is hard when going through sims that have the waterways. The groups helped and I believe she found a place to call home. Thanks for your help!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4108 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.