New to this game not to roleplaying!

kfauquher

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there, I had heard of this game many times before and figured I would give it a try. Any advise for a new player would be greatly appreciated! I am looking to roleplay, more interested in something "adult themed" but I have literally no idea where or how someone like myself would find other people like minded. So please say hello! :)

kfauquher wrote:

Hello there, I had heard of this
game
many times before and figured I would give it a try. Any advise for a new player would be greatly appreciated! I am looking to roleplay, more interested in something "adult themed" but I have literally no idea where or how someone like myself would find other people like minded. So please say hello!
:)

Welcome to SL, kfauquher. First let me say that SL is NOT a game, in the sense that it has no points to be earned, no end boss to fight and win the game. This is a Virtual Reality and user content created. Learning that first will help you greatly in  finding what you are looking for. 

Second, What "adult themed" RP did you have in mind? Then go to your  search function inworld and search for what interests you the most. Hope this helps. 

If not, then feel free to IM me inworld and I can see what I can do to help you further. :-)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.