• Announcements

• Xiola Linden

The New Community Platform   03/21/2017

We are still working on making adjustments and changes to the new platform. Thanks  to everyone who has been sending in feedback and filing any bugs you've encountered! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tonimonastroniboni Oh

Liquid mesh work in Phoenix viewer 1.6.1 (1691)

5 posts in this topic

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone has come across this issue. I purchased along with my wife a liquid mesh outfit at Redgrave and while I have had no issue with Mesh viewing or wearing it, if she puts on this so called liquid mesh she can see it fine in Firestorm and I see just the alpha and of course invisible is half her body. We tried rebaking etc. relogging etc and the only thing I can think of is Phoenix standard viewer doesn't support liquid mesh. Can anyone answer this or if anyone has come acorss this before? I am doing my best to hold off on upgrading to firestorm if I can help it even though it's not supported. Let me know. Thanks a bunch!

There are a lot of things that will slowly break with mesh and phoenix since they have stopped development on Phoenix.

Soon server side Texture baking will fail with Phoenix as the Lab continues to roll out the new way The viewers/server bakes textures for avatars

Yes Indeed . I dont think I said anything about firestorm . Phoenix will keep breaking as time rolls on

and like Coby says. caution on using generic methods of rigging as it could break also in the future...