Lost World is closing ... so sad ....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

im just learning that the sim "Lost World" will be gone at the end of juanary....:smileysad:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lolmacshan/8376349859/in/photostream

This place has been a refuge for me a lot of time when ive been sad and was dealing with rl problems. Even my own place couldnt relax me like this beautifull place did. 

I took so much pics there... and even used as background for one of my blog post.

I will go back there for sure before they close the place.... just for saying a lil bye bye to a place that helped me so much to find some peace deep inside me.

Id like to thanks here really deeply the creators of this so gorgeous and peacefull place for all the moments i could enjoy there. It was my secret refuge, i liked to go there alone.

I wish to them good luck for the future and hope this end will be the beguining of a new projects for them.

Having gone through the loss of a much-loved project of my own last year, I empathize with you, the Lost World creators, and all its other fans. It does not seem logical that we should morn the end of virtual places but when they become part of our daily routine they become part of our life as a whole. Take the time to grieve as you would the loss of a friend and then make the memory books. In that way, Lost World will live for a long time yet, at least partially. Its creators and fans will still tell stories of being there, emulate its beauty in other projects, and pass on the best parts to people who have never even seen it. Revel in those little moments, remember it fondly, and bear witness to the fact you were there too. Bless you and the Lost World's creators... Thank you for being a part of Second Life and providing a bit of happiness to so many others!

here is a slurl : Lost World

i went there this morning, they will start to derezz but slowly since today till the 30th....

well, that's life.... owners cant afford anymore the price for the sim and have too much to do in rl.. Saddly, that s just life....

If you can go there and take a look before its gone, do it.. it worth to be seen...:smileyhappy:

Not a crowded place... i like it for this... noone comes and im you with a random "hi"... its a place for when you want to enjoy peace. i always enjoyed it for this.... 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.