How Buy Lindens No Credit Card

KittyKittyKatKat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4120 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

well my paypal account is linked that way too but when you go thru the procedure thru second life.. the form requires you to now put in a credit card number, as well as the paypal linkage.

*shrugs* I very much hope I'm wrong on all this but I've attempted going thru it more then once & each time it won't let me move on without putting in a card number

Open a bank account, set up a Paypal, wait about 24 hours for the power of the internet to get it's act together.

Purchase a moneypack, or cash card with a pay pal logo on it. Instantly add the cash to your verified paypal account.

Choose, or use, an email address for your pay pal account, that will be dedicated for that use only.

There are 3rd party L$ exchanges, an internet search will show them. You purchase at your Own Risk, and the seller may have your buyer information. As individual privacy concerns vary from Resident to Resident, the risks you decide to take are your own.

A 3rd party may offer additional payment options not offered by SL.

You could go in many scores and get a prepaid visa card and use that. You buy it for cash, it has a number like a visa card, but dont need an actual card or bank account to use, MoneyPak is directly linked with paypal, you buy that and its cash right there to use for your paypal account--I got one and registered for paypal afterwards, didnt use my bank info at all.

I'd say your best bet would be a reloadable visa card. You will have to wait til the real card comes in the mail--maybe a week or so..but then can use it on SL just like a normal credit card.

Hope that helps.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4120 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.