Is there a way I can fix this?

hahaha83

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4136 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hahaha83 wrote:

In SL my boobs a relatively small, but my hair moves around when my head moves, and my hair falls into my chest.  It's really akward and I don't know how to fix this.  Is there a way to?  If so, how?

It depends on what kind of hair you have. You sound like you're using sculpted hair, which was the standard for a long time but it can't deform to follow your body movements. Rigged mesh hair CAN follow your movements but it isn't adjustable and if it hangs over your breasts you'll probably see a considerable gap. Another thing you could try if you want to have long hair is to look at sculpted hair that's in two pieces - one shorter section that you wear on your head and a bottom seciton that attaches roughly to your shoulders.

There really isn't na perfect solution - hair simulation is even hard for Pixar and they work in an environment where framerates are in frames per DAY. Just try different demos of various types of hair until you find something that makes you happy.

Welcome to Second Life. That's the way things have been for now, as mentioned before rigged mesh hair may help so give it a try with a demo first. It's the kind of limitation SL has that we just have to live with, try not worrying too much about those little things and enjoy the time you spend on SL.

Theresa offered some very good suggestions for an issue, which is currently unsolvable.  Unless you are really set on long or medium length hair, you might look at some of the short styles with hair unless you want to wear hair that is short or shoulder length.  Honestly, I think we, as wearers, are more self conscious of this issue than those around us.  I think most of us just accept it and don't worry too much about it since it is an SL limitation.  

Morgaine Christensen wrote:

Theresa offered some very good suggestions for an issue, which is currently unsolvable.  Unless you are really set on long or medium length hair, you might look at some of the short styles with hair unless you want to wear hair that is short or shoulder length.  Honestly, I think we, as wearers, are more self conscious of this issue than those around us.  I think most of us just accept it and don't worry too much about it since it is an SL limitation.  

"I think most of us just accept it and don't worry too much about it since it is an SL limitation." 

Unless it is obnoxiously bad I think the tendency is for us to "mentally filter" this out, just like we filter out back ground sounds in RL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4136 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.