Hi I'm new from Asia ツ

Tissuepaper

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4128 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Would like to make some friends and am wondering if anybody could recommend me places to go. Probably anywhere like a club or something with the latest korean hit songs, wouldn't mind chinese, english or j-pop as well. Places where I could find people and materials to cosplay/roleplay would also be great! ツ

Hi Tissuepaper,

And a BIG an yeong to you! I am australian but I lived in South Korea for over 2 years, mostly in Ori (on the Bundang Line). Hangu gun dae dan han na ra im nida. Sorry if my spelling is wrong and don't get too excited. I speak only cho kum, cho kum Korean because I am waegukin.

If  you use "search" (bottom of your SL viewer) and look under "places" you'll find what you are looking for. There are many clubs in SL for dancing. I know there is an active Korean population too, so you'll soon make friends. Maybe try "Korea" under places in "search" and see what comes up.

Add me if you like and I will help you, if i can. If we meet I can give you some glasses to wear. When you put these on you automatically dance Psy's Gangnam Style! 

Welcome to Second Life!

Carmsie :) 

@Carmsie Melodie,

Annyeonghaseyo! Thank you for the pleasant welcome. I'm not from korea but it is indeed a wonderful place. I do hope to meet up with you and visit those places you have mentioned. 

-

@1naFairytalee,

Oh nice! Hopefully you can bring me to listen to some k-songs one day. 

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4128 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.