Preferences Tutorial

Medhue Simoni

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4188 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yesterday, I decided to sit down and create a tutorial about how to edit the Preferences. I go through every tab and explain what each feature does. It is a long video, but I did create links to all the different tabs, so that you can jump right to the tabs you are most interested in.

You may want to watch this tutorial at the highest quality to see all the text.

The time links do not seem to work here on the forum, so if you want to just watch a certain part of the video, you will need to go directly to the video on Youtube and use the time links in the About section.

Hello MedHue

Great work, i know ofcourse how it works but it really shows all there is to know (lets hope LL doesnt change the layout of how Preferences look like)

I would suggest maybe putting every subject with Times in the video (if it's through youtube so people can click times, 

If it's okay with you i'll be using your video to show to people who have questions about how Preferences work and for them to understand everything about it. (if they ahve 45 minutse of free time they can watch it)

Looks really great!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4188 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.