'breaking' poseballs and using anims in a bench...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4163 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone :). I have a ton of poseballs in my inventory that I never use. I think if they were loaded into a build and accessible via menu I would get more use. I have the scripts and generally understand how to go about removing anims from the poseballs and getting them into the bench, but it is a bit labor intensive and I keep getting slightly frustrated. I just want to make sure there isnt some simpler way to accomplish my goal and/or pick up some tips from those of you who know what you are doing. I suspect I just have to knuckle down and get into adjusting but maybe you have good news! Thanks!

One of the reasons animated items are so costly is animations are labor intensive to deal with not to mention very costly to builders purchase.  Adjusting animtions IS very time consuming to set properly, even with experience.

There are "sitter" products available that will help reduce time/labor involvement. There are some free ones out there like MLP and I think the other one is N-Pose.  I didn't care for I either so I use a purchased product.  Do a Search In-World or check on Market Place.

Thank you for the advice and suggestions. I am using mlp at the moment and just extracted all the anims from the poseballs so here goes putting them into the bench! Figuring how I want them sorted seems half the battle but this will be time well spent. My friends will soon hate me for begging them to stand in while I position :)

Check out AVSitter,  It has a method of using a pose ball to set the sit.  You still have to remove the animations and put them in the furniture (so they must be copy to work for this), but it is very helpful for setting up couple animations.  Unlike MLP and others, no pose balls are used once you have it set up.  I use it in place of MLP for most things because I hate the look of pose balls.

BTW  I am not affliated with AVsitter in any way, just a very satisfied customer.

I really appreciate everyone's helpful suggestions. I have played with avsitter a little also. A while back I put a few dance anims in a table. Thought the poseball system would be easier if a third or fourt friend wanted to also have a seat, etc. But a class is really what I would benefit from since my knowledge is rudimentary at this point! I will check them out :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4163 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.