Missing text

Kef Leon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi

It seems i have lost some text, for instance, when i go into the debug settings, the box comes up, but no text, so i have no clue as to what one is what, if i hover the mouse over the options they appear i know this is not right, any clues???

This also happens when i right click an avi, the options come up, the segment for profile is there, but again the writing has gone???

Proper getting to me now, i have un installed and reinstalled twice, and still nothing, is it a setting i have screwed ???

Regards

Kef

1 answer to this question

It sounds like you are not completely logged in the SL's servers.  Incomplete connection often results in missing services -- friends lists and group lists can fail to appear, for example. First of all, be sure that you are not on wireless, because that can be problematic even on a good day.  Use a direct cable connection when you are in SL.  Then try rebooting your router and your modem.  Unplug both from the power for several minutes, then plug them back in and restart your computer.  That should clear the cobwebs out of them and give you a stronger Internet connection.  With luck, that's all it will take.  If you still have trouble, review the discussion on Nalates's blog.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.