Marketplace communications

Storyof Oh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4208 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On my last visit to my marketplace account i saw a message re some listings disabled (mainly due to maturity changes)  I have made some changes but now cant find the message to make sure I have sorted everything. 

Does anyone know where marketplace alerts are stored? or these type of messages? I have looked in obvious account places with no luck.

there isn't a way to recover that message.  the only thing I can suggest is you have a look at your unlisted items and see if there's anything there that shouldn't be.  You'll just have to second guess what the reason was for the delisting and if LL does it again then keep that merchant home page open until you have sorted it.

Cold comfort I know but that's been on the pls fix list since we migrated and it's not looking likely to be fixed.

Storyof Oh wrote:

On my last visit to my marketplace account i saw a message re some listings disabled (mainly due to maturity changes)  I have made some changes but now cant find the message to make sure I have sorted everything. 

Does anyone know where marketplace alerts are stored? or these type of messages? I have looked in obvious account places with no luck.

Go through https://marketplace.secondlife.com/listing_guidelines#adult-guidelines and from there try to identify if there is anything you might need to change, unfortunatelly they only seem to send out a generic letter that doesn't specify what is wrong with the flagged item.

Cheers, I got the generic letter from support.  I knew the listings where the maturity has changed but apparently there were a couple with key word spamming or something (probably a left over from days when proper keywords didn't have an entry box)

Guess I will have to recheck everything and try and guess the issue and then wait for another reject lol.

I can't believe I haven't visited my marketplace account since March!  damn RL lol Still recovering from having to use Viewer2 briefly to make the magic box change!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4208 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.