Seen this outfit in mesh?

Leia36

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You could try looking through Meli Imako's store. She sells merchant mesh clothing kits of good quality, for refreshingly reasonable prices. I've seen a skirt suit similar to the one you pictured, and being a full perm kit, you could use the UV templates supplied to create something very similar to this. A simple AV painted top for underneath the jacket would get a pretty close likeness.

EDITED TO ADD:

Just did a quick search for it. LINK HERE. Only 300L for a full perm kit, so a bargain for personal customisation. Of course, get the demo version to check for fit first (just like for any mesh clothing).

Oh, and for the record, I'm NOT affiliated with Meli in any way. She just makes nice stuff :matte-motes-smile:

Maeve Balfour wrote:

You could try looking through Meli Imako's store. She sells merchant mesh clothing kits of good quality, for refreshingly reasonable prices. I've seen a skirt suit similar to the one you pictured, and being a full perm kit, you could use the UV templates supplied to create something very similar to this. A simple AV painted top for underneath the jacket would get a pretty close likeness.

EDITED TO ADD:

Just did a quick search for it.
. Only 300L for a full perm kit, so a bargain for personal customisation. Of course, get the demo version to check for fit first (just like for any mesh clothing).

Oh, and for the record, I'm NOT affiliated with Meli in any way. She just makes nice stuff :matte-motes-smile:

Thank you very much Maeve, 300L is not bad at all, never thought of doing it myself, sounds like fun :cathappy:

Susan

*smiles, no its from an European fashion guide for summer 2012, its RL, not SL, but it caught my eye. I think its the combination of shades that I found compelling. It really is a wonderful look and has a touch of 70s to it. I was hoping that the designers here in SL that are usually so astute had made it in mesh. There is a formal gown in the same magazine that I have seen reproduced by snowpaws, I suppose I was hoping for a similar result for this outfit, but making it in mesh may be a grand idea. Then the colour combinations are only limited by imagination. Love the look.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.