Something very very big to be announced

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4235 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Griffin Ceawlin wrote:

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

They laughed at 'The Donald' too.  Now he's laughing at Carl Rove.

Last I looked, they were both crying.

Well, perhaps they're taking turns - laughing, crying, bucking up, breaking down.

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times; it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness; it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity; it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness; it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair; we had everything before us, we had nothing before us; we were all going directly to Heaven, we were all going the other way."

--  Charles Dickens

Okay.

It involves an opportunity.  I have to say it's a huge opportunity.  That's more than I should say but there it is.

Lemme guess... I *may* already be the lucky winner of an Audi A8, and all I have to do is fill out the card and send it back quickly to find out, right?

kiramanell wrote:

Okay.

It involves an opportunity.  I have to say it's a huge opportunity.  That's more than I should say but there it is.

Lemme guess... I *may* already be the lucky winner of an Audi A8, and all I have to do is fill out the card and send it back quickly to find out, right?

Thank you for guessing.  You're a bit late to the game though.  About two days late.  The big announcement has since  been moved to 'Forum Feedback.'  Which is a calm place for quiet reflection.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4235 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.