Problem walking..., GRRRRRR

Zuzu Beorn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4196 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok, I have no clue why but for the past several days if I try to walk my avie doesn't move her legs!  She "glides" across the floor and spins like a freakin' jewelry box ballerina!  It's more than annoying and I've tried everything I know to fix it.  I can do the "duck walk" just fine but whit my Vista AO it goes nuts again.  I've tried updating the AO, updating SL..Both Viewer 2 and Firestorm...., tried completely removing and redownloading BOTH viewers.  Tried removing everything and putting on a "Ruthie"  but NOTHING works!  This is driving me NUTS.  Anyone have any ideas?

P.S.  When I'm standing still...nothing seems wrong...the AO works perfectly fine.  It's just when I move.  I use my arrow keys to move..., always have so I know it's not that.  Any help would be appreciated.

It's not a viewer issue (re-installing viewer does not help, as you noticed).  For some reason the walk script in the AO does not "kick in".

Are you in a laggy sim perhaps?  Have you tried in different sims?
Have you tried different walk in the AO?  It could be a problem with the walk animation itself.

Also if you have lots of other scripted attachments can cause problems with the AO.

Logged on this morning and tried a few of your suggestions and found that changing the walk worked!!  I wish I would have thought of that days ago!...lol.  I am so pleased right now, guys....THANKS for your help! :heart:  

If I have anymore trouble I'll come here first next time...(crossing fingers that there wont BE a next time!)  :smileylol:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4196 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.