Tips on finding renters? Outside the box.

YungSoul

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4204 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Your price might be too high, but don't think that is the problem. I have a 2048m parcel on a private island advertised at 399L weekly, and it hasn't sold either... so it's not just price either. Lately, people looking for land have all but vanished.... and I'm not really sure why (everyone has an opinion.. might even hear a few here now).

I think most are just scared by the stories of scammers here, and the fact is there's so much advertisement by the "big sellers" it's very hard to be seen.

I figured out my problem. I had bought land that put me on another tier level by just a little bit. To profit off this land I need to bring in 8.00 a month but I didnt realize I have a whole other 1,500sqm of land to use in this 8.00 tier.

Richie Kanto wrote:

Your price might be too high, but don't think that is the problem. I have a 2048m parcel on a private island advertised at 399L weekly, and it hasn't sold either... so it's not just price either. Lately, people looking for land have all but vanished.... and I'm not really sure why (everyone has an opinion.. might even hear a few here now).

I think most are just scared by the stories of scammers here, and the fact is there's so much advertisement by the "big sellers" it's very hard to be seen.

Personally I thnk that a good many people who would rent small lots just go for the free Linden Home now and the market just isn't there anymore like it used to be.  Everyone i know either has a Linden Home or has at least a 4096 lot or larger.

yes, most people I meet are either looking for larger parcels (4096+) or much smaller (know one person who's renting out miniscule skyboxes with just a bed and a chair in them for like L$50 a week and making a killing on them, can stack a lot of them in even a small parcel).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4204 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.