Hello peepzzz

Heathcliff Harbrough

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4239 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well, hello you :D

I'm not a new user but it has been a while i have been logged in. But i'm back :D

So what are my first steps i'm going to do? 
I have to get to used to the new viewer, as an old user i'm used to the old viewer. Than second of all, i'm going to rent a parcel at the mainland. Like in the early days i want to launch my real estate business. Gosh i miss the old time.

Bye-diii-bye

Thank you Tex Monday, Dilbert Dilweg, Rebeka Reyes and Katie Kling

So i'm back to continue my adventure on second life. I love the new viewer, it's very clean and works fast. But i've forget the short keys, it's somewhere deep inside my brains, unwanted to release :-(

So the first thing what i did is exploring my inventory, hahahaha a lot of expensive stuff that will come in handy later. But wat i love the most are the snapshots i've made of the special moments during my second life adventures back than.

Couple of hours later...

I figured out how to survive in Second Life?
I don't want to work for a boss, hee once an entrepreneur(RL) always an entrepreneur :D

I've decided to pick up the old habitats, real estate business. I've screened this forum for descent offers and i've found one. My first small land available for rent.

But i am very carefull how i spend my L$, there is something different in the SL world, i haven't figured out yet what it is. Back than i easily rent my land(Withing 24 hours, i had 5 sims). I discovered the SL world popularity has decreased, i hope i am wrong though :(

I would like to launch a fan-club aka clan, to make new friends to do activities and things like that. You know, enjoy the fun parts with other avatars.

Well, this is my update for this week.

Keep the love high

Job Directory New Logo zoomed.jpgHi buddies as promised i'm back with my second blog concerning my daily second life.

I've tried re-open my formal main business, the real estate business. Quickly i discovered the marked is crowded with the signs Land for Rent/Sell. For me as small business owner it's almost impossible to run a healthy business. I didn't wait to long and closed the real estate ASAP.

The employment world never dies, it even increased by numbers. Job DIrectory, an employment agency was my second formal main business in the early days.

The profit having an old avatar you don't have to invest much, never the less the experience. 

No matter the experience, most of the people naming theirselve manager or owner have to open their eyes with offers i offer. If they do that, than they may call themselve Manager or Owner.

But some of my tools were out of date, for example Auto group inviter. A must for your business. So i went shopping on the market place and found what i was looking for. Looked up in the reviews and everything was positive. The first object didn't work how it suppose to be, I've IM the seller that it didn't work out that he has to refund my money and that i buy his advanced system. So I've payed the same seller for the second object and i receive a notecard with a tutorial how to make an inviter? So i followed the steps creating the inviter well drama... i had to change this, have to install extra software on my computer. Not working !

In total i've paid the seller +1k L$

Dammmmmmm.... so what do you do? You contact the Linden Lab's support chat. They don't want to help me, i've saved the chat and i'm going to open a ticket.

Karma will deal with this seller, i had to finish Job Directory. I don't want to be the same like the other agencies. Well if you are curious please do visit my agency(See my picks)

The Design & Concept
The roof is in the shape of a swan, spreads his wings. Symbolizing "Freedom". 

It's not only job advertisement that i offer, but also a peace of education and many more 

Snapshot_004.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4239 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.