Sim Restarted and objects have been returned to your inventory Lost and Found folder.

Bierno Yoshikawa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4256 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So the sim was restarted and apparently the sim became full and basically almost all my objects have been returned to my inventory Lost and Found folder but none of them are there.

I looked thru my inventory and on my sim and cannot find any of them. Is there a way to revert Sim or fix it so objects are in my Lost and Found folder

3 answers to this question

This is a known issue WIth Le Tigre regions and they are working to restore the issues. Please see http://status.secondlifegrid.net/

If after all the restarts and rollbacks are finished and your objects are not back on the region. Then file a ticket to have the region rolled back to a previous sim state

Many of us are still uncertain if they will roll back a mainland sim since it is mainland and as a general rule they do not. Lets hope they make it possible to do so

EDIT: they do plan on rolling back mainland sim states to restore the objects

Your items should be in your lost and found. The regions started returning objects after an update. They should be coalesced. . If not then file a ticket in an hour or 2 ..

Also for further information on this issue and when they will reset the sim states can be found @ http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Second-Life-Server/Deploys-for-the-week-of-2012-10-01/m-p/1689027#M7748

• Like 2

Look in your "Lost and Found" folder and see if there's one file that looks like a broken orange Rubik's cube with the name of ONE of your missing objects. That would be everything from your lot bundled together temporarily - that's how returned items typically arrive. If you rezz that item all your missing items should show up. Sometimes it takes a while for the bundle to show up in your inventory - check the "recent" tab of your inventory and see if anything like what I'm describing shows up.

• Like 1

I got a message this morning stating that the region or parcel (not sure now) was full and that 12 items had been returned to my lost and found folder from a friend's house. Since I had no idea there were issues (ISSUES) I zipped over to see what was going on. This was mainland. All the items were there and there was nothing in my Lost and Found folder. So hopefully your items will return, but it seems like the auto message about items going into Lost and Found may not have been correct.

Since this seems to have been a big issue and lots of folks affected, I suspect that they are working hard to fix this. You could send in a ticket but I know of no one that has ever had goods returned that way and lots of folks who have sent in tickets :D.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4256 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.