I would like to understand what is happening with my markethome? Or Xstreet, no sales since August?

IvaDulo Proto

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4382 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi everyone, please someone answer me on this !

I have had a very good year on the marketplace, all my items have been transfered over to marketplace as I requested, recently in August for some reason , my magic box W/ANS, went off line, so I removed it and replaced it finding that i had to replenish all items as they had dissapeared ???

Going to my xstreet page I found all items still could be bought, but on my MARKETPLACE page all my items have dissapeared and there is no store???

even though my Magic Box is active on land, my sales have dropped to none !!!

So I am asking someone or anyone close to Lindens to tell me whjat is going on ? also if the Magic Box is not to work anymore and delivery will be dependant on something else , then will a Linden please tell me what Item to buy if

"MBox "does not deliver anymore? I have attempted to revive the box several times and my Marketplace is constantly empty ????

PLEASE HELP

Ivadulo Proto

3 answers to this question

I dont have an answer Iva but have experienced the same issue. I received an email from xstreet (note NOT the marketplace) about my magic boxes being offline. I tested and found that items purchased from my marketplace store are not being delivered. I followed the instructions on the email below and no luck - items are still offline and my marketplace store is completely borked! 

I also noticed that my listing enhancements are borked - only one is showing in my merchant account when there were more, and of course that too is offline and unable to be purchased. Delivery failures are the result if a customer tries to purchase any of my items. What a mess!

If anyone has dealt with his and successfully reinstated/connected their magic boxes to the marketplace, please let us know how! Thanks!

EMAIL FROM LL:

Dear 24Karat Roux,

Our records indicate that you have items listed at the Xstreet SL Marketplace, but none of them are available for purchase because your server object(s), listed below, have lost connectivity with the Xstreet SL main server.

Name: Xstreet SL Magic Box v3.0.11

You could be losing sales!  Follow the instructions below to reactivate your items on the website:

1) If you deleted your server object(s), they must be replaced and stocked with your inventory before your items can be reactivated.  Please follow the instructions at the following URL to make your inventory available:
https://www.xstreetsl.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=21

2) If your server object(s) are still in-world, take them into your inventory and re-rez them.  This will reset the object and cause it to reestablish communications.

3) Make sure your server object(s) are not on no-script land.

Regards,

Xstreet SL
https://www.xstreetsl.com/

Now that Magic Boxes are nearing the end of their lifetime, Linden Lab is certainly not doing any further development on them.  Also, as Marketplace evolves it's a good guess that Magic Boxes will be less and less compatible with the new architecture, so we can expect more "glitches" and outright failures.  There are still issues with the new Direct Delivery system (you can't list one-of-a-kind items, for example), but I think it's wise to move to Direct Delivery as soon as it's reasonable for you to do so.  Unfortunately, it looks as if you tried that and the migration screwed up.  I don't think it screwed up as badly as you think, though.  Your store (Tangra Designs) is there and it has 13 items listed for sale, although at much lower prices than I would have expected.  I just bought one as a test, and it was delivered from your Magic Box (not from Direct Delivery).  Check your own Transaction History to see whether you received the L$1.

If you have further problems, I suggest submitting a support ticket with the category Marketplace >> General Marketplace Issues .

Im watched Torley Linden's youtube video about Merchant Outbox..I did everything same what he said..At last opened my Merchant outbox and nothing happened..(1.shock) ok it should be my mistake..uninstall sl viewer and firestorm then "clean install"..tried first with sl viewer..same..MO didnt work..then tried with Firestorm..same ..nothing happend..(2.shock) my merchant outbox didnt synch with MP..im using latest ver. of Firestorm and Sl viewer..Tried both..Nothing Happend..

Now..can anyone please tell me what is going on? my marketplace page is down and im sooo tired of being try..i saw many merchant who is using direct delivery..what is this..a magic?

Please note that: i tried;

open Received items folder+merchant outbox...didnt work..

i have no magicbox in world anymore..

log out from MP+log out from sl then log in to both..didnt work..

as you can see need help here..thank you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4382 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.