I need to list more than 20 items in marketplace, how can I list subfolders?

King Later

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4247 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I asked this question a while ago and got this answer....no help 

We had a question the other day from someone who had -- if I remember correctly --- 3100 items in Marketplac and was wondering if there is an upper limit.  As far as we can tell, no.  The 102 items in my own store are so far below 3100 that I'm not worried. Your 78 items ought to be a snap.  If you are having trouble listing things, take a very carefull look at the instructions to see where you might have gone wrong.  If you can't find anything, you probably ought to file a support ticket under the category Marketplace >>> General Marketplace Issues.

The instructions tell you to put extra items in subfolders than list them and you can list more that 20 but when I try to do that I can only list the 20 folders and can find no way to list the items on subfolders.

5 answers to this question

I don't understand now.  If you have 78 separate items, you should upload them in 78 folders .... one item per folder.  Each folder becomes a listed item.   If you have several related items to sell together --- say, an outfit that consists of a jacket, a shirt, pants, and an LM to your in-world store --- then you should put all of those items in the same folder so that they are uploaded as a single listed item.  Somehow, I suspect you are not trying to market a 78-piece outfit, so those things don't all belong in the same folder, with or without subfolders.

If you'd like to add more information to your post, click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT. Please do NOT start a new thread.

• Like 2

I have 78 unique items. I can not find a way to sell them by direct deposit. I can list 20 but not 21. I have tried putting folders inside folders but when you go to edit it to sell you can only list the main folder not the individually any subfolders under it. I can not but things together because they are all different. I tried following all directions. The video T made shows only 7 items.

Forget about subfolders. If you have 78 unique items, each one belongs in a different folder, with no subfolders. That's what I told you earlier. Upload one item at a time in your Merchant Outbox, not all 78 at once. Each time you upload, you will be uploading a single folder with a single item in it, and it will show up in your Unlisted Items in Marketplace as a separate item. Then you edit each one and activate it to make it a Listed Item.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4247 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.