how can i sell more than 20 items in marketplace?

King Later

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4247 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have not been able to do this with direct delivery. I don't have a place for my magic box anymore and want to get direct delivery to work for my 78 items in marketplace.

I was confused when they talked about a 20 folder limit. I still have no idea why they mentioned that but I see now if I do a small number of items at a time not more than 20 like I was trying to do it works. I got all 78 listed for direct delivery. I did 4 or 5 at a time and refreshed the Marketplace site each time I added them and got it to work.

2 answers to this question

We had a question the other day from someone who had -- if I remember correctly --- 3100 items in Marketplac and was wondering if there is an upper limit.  As far as we can tell, no.  The 102 items in my own store are so far below 3100 that I'm not worried. Your 78 items ought to be a snap.  If you are having trouble listing things, take a very carefull look at the instructions to see where you might have gone wrong.  If you can't find anything, you probably ought to file a support ticket under the category Marketplace >>> General Marketplace Issues.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4247 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.