Looking to Take In Latin Culture

CarlosSantria

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4398 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Wasn't 100% sure where to post this. 

I came on here to take part in interesting and exciting things. I am most looking forward to taking part in other culture. Latin Culture is something I am wanting to learn about on here. I found some places but want to find more. I'm positive there is a whole lot out there. I just need to make connections with others and find them out. Any suggestions would be welcomed. I love to explore new sims. 

many latin people reunite in spanish speaking places, since is mostly their first language, i recommend you have a translator with you while visitng so you can learn directly from them, about how is their culture, how they behave, what is important to them, and how they relate to each other.

here are some spanish speaking places that you could start visiting:

http://secondlife.com/destinations/international/spanish

Many many international communities have a small presence in SL.

At some of their sims you can expect quite a few of these individuals to gather and welcome someone who arrives from another country.

At some of the Latin culture sims I have visited in the years past you were treated like absolute royalty if you take the time to use a translator. Then you can speak with the folk in their native tongue as well as the greeters who mostly speak english as well.

These folk are understandably proud of their sensational efforts at sim building and are extremely enthusiastic to show strangers around. It's fantastic fun and SL is the only place I know where you can interact in this fashion.

I'm looking forward more and more to exploring other cultures on here. Really helps cut down on gas and ticket prices. =D 

I thought I saw one before but might have not been it. A translator on a viewer that was run for free. I did notice I have  a option to buy a translator key on my viewer. Would be smart to shovel extra dollars for a good enough translator dont you agree?   I am not about to go back and forth from viewer to browser translating. I crash enough when I listen to my jams. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4398 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.