Unable to delete multiple or single products or create multiple product listings

AeronAoife Grigges

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4311 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is there a known issue with not being able to delete unlisted products or make product pages of multiple unlisted items at a time?

I'm currently unable to delete any unlisted product from the old magic boxes, either one at a time or with multiple items selected, nor can I create product listings with multiple items selected.

Being able to create multiple product pages at one time isn't really a problem since I can simply make them one at a time, but being unable to delete old products is not good since there is a limit on how many unlisted items you can have.

• 2 weeks later...

Something like this is happening to me and I wonder if anyone figured out how to solve this.

I waited forever to get my merchant outbox to stop initializing, so I have been waiting and waiting for that fix so I could migrate from magic box to direct delivery.  Finally that was fixed and I have been having a jolly old time, I thought, migrating items from my magic boxes to direct delivery.  That much probably has nothing to do with the next problem.

In migrating the items to direct delivery, the items seem to associate fine and I now have a direct delivery listing,  However they kick all the "magic" box redundant listing to my unassociated inventory.  And if I delete it all, then the next day it is back, or after the next refresh.  And these are on deleted magic boxes.  I have no magic boxes still out for those particular items, so they are not getting it from there.

I thought maybe I was supposed to be doing manual association, but when I do that, then I get my magic box listing back into the store and the direct delivery listing switches places into the unassociated file.

In some cases I think I even have duplicate unassociated listings from the items I tried to delete, I don't know how, now they come back double.

Anyone else experience this and am I forgetting something or doing something wrong?  Or just file a ticket? which I will do anyway.  thanks.  My unassociated is up very high and I can't clear it and don't dare add more until solved and I am still trying to meet the Oct 1 deadline for migration.

Aileen Zessinthal wrote:

Anyone else experience this and am I forgetting something or doing something wrong?  Or just file a ticket? which I will do anyway.  thanks.  My unassociated is up very high and I can't clear it and don't dare add more until solved and I am still trying to meet the Oct 1 deadline for migration.

We're now inside the "four weeks advance notice" prior to closing down the Magic Boxes merchants are supposed to be given per the last CTL post on the subject.  Unless the MBs are shut down without this notice, I suspect the Oct. 1 date will be pushed back.

Czari Zenovka wrote:

We're now inside the "four weeks advance notice" prior to closing down the Magic Boxes merchants are supposed to be given per the last CTL post on the subject.  Unless the MBs are shut down without this notice, I suspect the Oct. 1 date will be pushed back.

I agree with you Czari. I would have expected to see an announcement by now with regard to DD and "limited quantity" items if the Oct 1 date was still the deadline. MB is the only way to deliver them as far as we know, so that Oct 1 deadline probably will get pushed back. All we can do is wait and see...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4311 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.