Cannot rez items that were clustered out of my lost n found...

xChaoticInuyashax

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4325 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I was sent back my items instead of letting me get them they rushed and sent them to me .. now they are clustered togather.. and... i cannot rez it .. its a of things like roos, home stump, and a bunch of nests... i would like to get my items to rez so i can fix them.. -_-

More

There is no message when i try to rez and im in the middle of a sand box. Tried even on land i have rights to as well so im still no to sure ima try the edit terrain one but im still very un sure of it but ty so much if theres ne other suggestions i will welcome them.

5 answers to this question

your items are in a coalesced cube. Go to a land where you are allowed to rez (a sandbox will do if you don't have land). First click the ground "edit terrain") then gently drag the "broken cube" stlightly above the ground. All your items will be there in the last postion as they were before they were returned. Just click right on each of them and take them back one by one to your inventory one by one. You should be able to recover each of them. :smileyhappy:

Edited for typonese! :D

Where were you trying to rezz them and what message did you get? You can edit your original post. There's a chance when you were trying to rezz things some of the items would have been over the property line of the next lot. It's usually most practical to rezz them in the middle of a big sandbox. Also, did you put out any Linden trees (the ones in the library that are tricky to select after you place them)? It's a known problem that if they end up in a cluster you need to go to a special lot called "Unpackistan" that's not normally accessible in order to rezz that cluster.

SL was certainly having problems yesterday, or some parts were.   For a while I couldn't rez things from my inventory on a sim I own, and I had to try two premium sandboxes before I was able these simple (three or four prim) scripted objects.

So if you're not getting a specific error message it may just be that the sim and the main servers were having difficulty communicating -- the intertubes were clogged up with lolcats or something -- and the operation was timing out.    

But certainly if there were any Linden plants in the mix, you won't be able to rez the coalesced item in most sandboxes.   Though, as I say, that should give you a specific error message telling that's why it won't rez.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4325 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.