Child AO's REALLY NEED HELP!!

CuteHunniTeddy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4278 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a child AO, a realistic one. The only one I've found so far that seems modern And good quality Is the one from Tutys, however my main issue Is the walk! I want to walk realistically, I don't want to skip,waddle or pretend to fly like an airplane everywhere. The one from Tutys has 12 walks, if anyone has this ao set, are they any good? Is there a "demo"? And what are the stands like? I don't constantly want to be doing hand stands, jumps And shuffles, my avi doesn't have that personality And Prim skirts (especially child dresses) are a nightmare when they keep flapping around everywhere.

Thanks if anyone can help :)

Have you tried piecing together an AO from Oracul?

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Kuso/250/211/243

--

You can stop in there, grab an empty hud, and just pick and choose what animations you want.

I've seen quite a few child avatars in there buying walks, stands, turns, etc.

Each animation is $L10. c:

However, if you find an AO that you really like all the stuff from, you can just buy that outright for L$300 and you can always add in more animations to your hud.

I'm pretty sure my AO now contains at least one animation from every male set they have. And even a few of the girl sets! xD

Yes, I'm using Tuty's boys AO. I think the normal walk is pretty much realistic and I'm happy with also the stand animations. Anyway you can try each animation in the AO at their inworld store, so you should try them. Also like the previous poster said, you may want to try also Oracul. Very good price and quality.

I agree, though kuso's not the name of the shop, it's the sim name. Shop name is Oracul like post #2 said.

Seriously after you've been to Oracul, you'll want to visit no other AO shop on SL because almost everywhere else has ridiculous prices *cough*Vista*cough*.

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4278 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.