how do i get my avatar to have sex with my parnter

darkangelx07x

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4133 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

22 answers to this question

Ask?

Sorry, couldn't resist. -- There are animations for both avatars. You will find them in sex HUD's (which you wear), beds, rugs, chairs, and other items. The items like sex beds produce a menu when clicked. There are usually groups of ...activities. Male/Female, Male/Male, 3-way MMF/FFM, etc. Within those groups positions; missionary, cowgirl, etc. When one is selected two balls appear, pink and blue for girl and guy. 

Depending on how they were made right-clicking them will give you a menu offering a SIT option. The option may be re-lableled to whatever the maker wanted; love, use, animate, etc. Whatever label is used it will appear in the position where SIT usually appears. Select the option.

Once your avatar SIT's you will get a menu asking for permission to animate your avatar. Grant permission.

These steps get the avatars animated.

There are addon genitals for the avatars. There is a large selection from free to expensive. The complexity ranges from simple to way complex. Some simply control the gentials and adjust appearance. Others interact with your partners controls. Some allow detection of others wearing similar sex HUD's or genitals.

Good luck.

• Like 1

Welcome to Second Life Answers, darkangelx07x

If your partner is not experienced enough to be able to gently guide your avatar, or if your avatar is far too shy, then perhaps this is not the right time, or the right partnership to be 'having sex' with.

Please reconsider, and do not hurry into a sexual relationship that you will later regret.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4133 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.